Thursday, September 26, 2013

 
  I am sorry it has taken me so long to do another posting but I have been doing some traveling, I went to Baltimore and stayed with friends way out in the country- very beautiful there! I felt like painting but I came to visit my son who is a writer.
   He also participates in performances of the Baltimore Rock Opera Society and they have been asked to give a Reading Performance at the Kennedy Center over the labor Day Weekend- can you believe it. Dave helped rewrite one of their earlier productions for this event and he is reading the stage directions- I am so happy for him.

  Saturday was sooo lovely I went out painting with my group Triad Outdoor Painters at the SugarBush Airport- lovely place-there were quite a group of us painting.

Our group is also showing at the Center for Creative leadership in case you want to go see it. The opening was friday night and several pieces sold! You have to make an appointment  to see it now. The show is there until November.

No comments:

Post a Comment