Thursday, September 26, 2013

    Its has been a while since I let you all know the goings on at the Kiefaber studio. I have been getting ready for my annual show, which is my student show along with some professional artists with whom i draw on sundays. Basically its a giant party with goodies made by parents or other artists with whom I work. The studio is spruced up and lovely- you will never see it like that normally.

Carol J. oil                                                                                                                      Sarah A-pastel

Watercolor- Anthony P

There will be some great work in oils, watercolors, pen and ink, pastels and drawing media, These pieces above are from my advance students one of whom has graduated from my program. Please come to the show on sunday October 6th from 1 to 5 Pm or monday from 6:30 to 9 PM and you will see more work of this caliber

  I have been working on still-life this past year so this is one of the pieces that will be in the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment